BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Everest Insurance, the insurance division of Everest Re Group Ltd., said Tuesday it has launched a suite of group personal accident insurance coverages for schools, youth sports, associations and volunteer organizations.
Coverages can be customized to individual groups and include K-12 student accident, participant accident and volunteer accident insurance, Everest said.
Available limits range from $5,000 to $100,000 or more per person for accidental death, accidental dismemberment and paralysis benefits, Everest said via email. For accident medical expense benefits for participant and volunteer groups, limits range from $10,000 up to $100,000 or more.
For its K-12 plans, accident medical expense benefit limits typically range from $5,000 to $50,000 for basic coverage, and for catastrophic plans, medical limits of $1 million or more are available, Everest said via email.
1. Aon hires former Lockton practice leader to head Atlanta operations
2. Liberty Mutual hires middle-market executive from CNA Financial
3. Former insurance executive Michael Butt dies
4. AssuredPartners unit sues NFP over professional liability hire
5. Climate group asks Marsh to stop serving as broker for pipeline project
6. D&O liability rate decrease accelerates: Aon
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS